Garlic Butter Prawns
These prawns are beautiful on their own, or added to pasta.
- Wood Fired Oven
- Cast iron pan or cooking tray
- 500 grams King Prawns -prawn Cutlets will also work great with this recipe.
- 1½ tsp Garlic
- 4 tbsp Butter -room temperature
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Peel and devein prawns leaving the tails if your prawns are not already prepared.
- Prepare garlic butter by combining garlic and parsley to your room temperature butter
- Preheat your Cast iron pan or baking tray in the oven with a light coat of olive oil
- Season prawns lightly with salt (If you have used salted butter skip this step)
- Once your pan is heated place the prawns in the pan and brush with garlic butter (1-2tbsp)
- Cook until the prawns are opaque white with some pink and bright red accents
- serve with the left over garlic butter, then enjoy!