This Recipe was sent through to us by Craig Donaldson who owns a Forno Braga Wood Fired Oven. He enjoyed this recipe so much we thought we would share it with you all!
Craig Donaldson’s Happy Daze Pizza
Yield: 1 person
- Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Prepared Pizza dough – Check out our "Edmond's Pizza Dough" recipe for the same dough used for this pizza
- ½ cup mozzarella
- 2 field mushrooms sliced
- ⅛ red onion finely sliced
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 2 rashers bacon diced
- 5 tbsp bitchin homemade secret sauce This is one secret to the recipe Craig wouldn't disclose – any pizza sauce will suffice
- Roll out your pizza dough to the desired shape.
- spread pizza sauce over the base, ensuring you do not spill sauce down the sides (sauce on the sides or bottom of the dough can cause it to stick to the floor of your oven).
- next add your cheese and toppings, ensuring they are spread evenly over the base.
- place pizza in the oven and cook for 2 minutes or until the crust is hollow when you tap it.
- Once the pizza is cooked, cut into portion sizes – Wash down with Buckets or Pepperjack Shiraz and Enjoy!