Wood Fired Camembert
This is a super easy recipe which is great for utilising the oven heat up period!
- Wood Fired Oven
- Ideal oven temperature 180 degrees
- 1 whole Camembert
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- To prepare the cheese you want to remove the plastic wrapper, most Camemberts also come in a box, you want to return it to the base of the box once unwrapped
- Score the top of your cheese into diamond shapes
- Place garlic slices and rosemary on top of the cheese then drizzle with olive oil
- You can then either place on an oven tray or place straight into the oven
- You want to place the cheese closer to the door to ensure it doesn't burn
- Rotate your cheese a few times until you have achieved a lightly browned top and softened centre
- Take out of the oven and serve immediately with crackers or crusty bread, Enjoy!