Eucalypt Rustic Fence Panels & Poles
Separate Yourself Naturally
A natural fencing option suited to coastal and bush settings and is pool compliant
Our Eucalypt Fencing Poles are a stronger and more durable substitute for local Manuka that offer an ecological alternative to tropical hardwoods. Versatile and strong, this beautiful timber can be used for a full range of interior and exterior applications. The wood is straight-grained, durable, easy to work with.
Order Brustics Eucalypt Panels Now
For other sizes, advice, large orders or deliveries, please contact us.
Why use Eucalyptus Fencing Poles?
- Light yet strong Eucalypt provides a natural fencing option and is a popular choice for coastal properties, pool fencing and playgrounds.
- The fence has 2 galvanised steel rods top and bottom threaded through the staves which are then rope bound. It is recommended the eucalypt is installed either by attaching to posts at 1.1m centres or screwed to a frame with top and bottom rails.
- Latte wood machines well and works well with hand tools. (rated 3 on a 6 class scale) The wood saws and planes cleanly.
- Screw holding and gluing properties are both very good. Glue block strength tests indicate similar strength to Mahogany. Consistent grain quality takes all finishes well.
- Latte can be stained or painted.
- Will not split or canker when screwed or nailed.
- Not prone to warping due to climatic conditions
* Prices effective from 1 July 2019 and are subject to change * Prices exclude Freight
We deliver nationwide and welcome pickups; or provide your address and the product required in the Order/Enquiry Form and we will respond promptly with a quote including freight to your door.
NOTES TO PRICE LIST:
1. Installation: We have available a series of installation guidelines relating to our products. We strongly recommend you study
these prior to commencing your project. We can usually provide details of installers who are familiar with our products.
2. Warranty: All our products carry a minimum warranty of 12 months. Our products are natural. Variations from any description, visual, oral or written may occur. All information about the products is given in good faith and to the best of our knowledge. Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the product for its intended use.
3. Terms & Conditions of Sale: Refer to our website or contact us on 0800 278 784 or email [email protected]